If you are like most of the amateur baseball players I work with on a daily basis, you know how hard it is to get college coaches to notice you.
As you go through the recruiting process, it is a challenge to know what college coaches are really looking for.
The families I talk with spend most of their time and money playing a guessing game of sending emails, joining “recruiting services,” and going to random showcase events HOPING they are doing the right things to get them recruited.
Some questions I have helped my players answer include:
- Do you know exactly what college coaches are looking for in a player?
- Are you having trouble getting college coaches to notice you?
- Did another email you sent college coaches go without any responses?
My name is Tad Reida, and my staff and I are former D1 and professional coaches and players who have helped MANY players just like you understand what colleges coaches are looking for and how to get them to notice you!
I founded the Amateur Baseball Players Association to help YOU know exactly:
- What college coaches are looking for
- What you need to do to develop the skills coaches want in a player
- How the recruiting process works
The ABPA is designed to take all of the guess work out of you becoming a college baseball player.
Before I met Tad, I thought coaches would just “find me.” After learning from him and his staff, I realized I needed to increase my arm strength and get directly in front of the coaches I wanted to play for. Without this guidance, I never would have received a D1 scholarship! -Andrew B.
Let’s face it, it is difficult to read a coach’s mind.
College coaches are looking for very specific “tools” that they want to recruit. These “tools” include a player’s speed, arm strength, fielding ability, hitting with power and hitting consistency.
It may feel like getting noticed is impossible, but trust me, catching the eye of a college coach is NOT difficult. You just need to know HOW.
That is where the ABPA comes in!
By becoming a member of the ABPA, you will learn:
- Where each of your tools NEEDS to be
- Where college coaches go to look for players
- How to become the player coaches WANT to see
- and much more…
I always assumed I would have to settle for a small, local college because I go to a small high school. The ABPA taught me that high school size doesn’t matter. Tad taught me where each one of my tools needed to be and how to get them there. I worked hard to get my numbers up to where they needed to be, but once I got them there, the scholarship offers came easily. -Wyatt C.
By joining the ABPA today, you will receive:
- Monthly workout program written by D1 strength coach ($69/month value)
- Access to the ABPA’s private Facebook page to meet players with goals like yours and to get all of your questions answered ($17/month value)
- Access to “Member’s Only” Q & A weekly video recording by Tad Reida ($27/month value)
- Access to Q&A’s on our private Facebook Page ($17/month value)
- Receive great discounts on member only products and services
All of our programs and information comes DIRECTLY from coaches with many years of D1 coaching experience!
You can become a member of the ABPA for only $20/month!
That is a monthly value of $130 for only $20/month
As an added bonus, by becoming an ABPA member, you will receive:
- “3 Measurable Tools” PDF to teach you EXACTLY where your numbers need to be ($67 value)
- “Player Development Handbook” with detailed workouts to increase your bat speed, arm strength and overall power ($97 value)
These two bonus items will tell you exactly what coaches are looking for at all different college levels and then what you can be working on to improve the skills coaches actually want to see.
An ABPA Membership comes with a 7 Day Risk-FREE Guarantee. If you don’t love the information, send me an email that you aren’t satisfied and I will refund your 100% of your money, no questions asked (I’ll even eat the processing fee).
With an ABPA Membership, you will have all of the information you need to become a college baseball player!
We have helped players reach their goals of playing at ALL levels of the game, from Junior College all the way to the MLB.
Join today and become the next player that reaches his dream.
I look forward to helping you achieve success!