I have to admit, a lot of things that happen during the recruiting process (from all sides) bother me.
None, however, bothers me as much as my biggest pet peeve:
Not returning all communication from college coaches
In today’s video, I discuss why it is so important to return all communication, whether you are interested in the school or not.
This tip can affect your baseball life, as well as life AFTER baseball!
First 50 people to sign up
We have been having so many people responding, watching our videos and becoming members over the past few weeks, I am going to start offering a weekly special.
Each week, the first 50 people to become members of the ABPA will receive our best pricing of $47/year (reg. $99/year).
The ABPA Membership comes with great additional benefits such as:
- Player Development handbook with exact workouts I put my college/pro guys through
- 3 Measurable Tools handbook showing you EXACTLY where your tools need to be to play at a high level
- Access to our private Facebook group to interact with players all over the country
- Access to my personal college coaches database to find coaches’ contact information easily
- My personal email template to send initial emails to college coaches to introduce yourself
All of this, plus additional savings and benefits throughout the year for only $47.
Make sure you are one of the first 50 people to sign up to get this great deal!